What is a Fleshlight?
Basically, it’s a pocket pussy in a form of a flashlight. When playing with this sex toy you want to make sure that you are using the best lube for Fleshlight.
What was originally designed as a “device for discreet sperm collection” now is one of the best-selling sex toys for men. The material used in the inner sleeve is very “flesh-like”, which gave it its name.
The inner sleeve is available with the orifices of an anus, mouth, or pussy. There are about fifty different internal textures.
How to Choose a Lube for a Fleshlight
When choosing a lubricant for your fleshlight make sure it is the right one because there are some that could actually destroy it.
- You should look for one that is water-based as they are safe for all sexual activities. They are usually free of color, taste, smell, and stain so anyone can use them.
- Make sure that the lube is long-lasting and smooth.
- If you have a sensitive skin, try to avoid parabens, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, propylene glycol or chlorhexidine if possible.
- The lube should be easy to clean off.
- You should consider your skin type so you do not get a lube that will irritate or is harsh to your skin.
- Check the viscosity, or thickness, of the lube. The higher the viscosity the more pleasure you will have because it will last longer.
- Make sure that the lube you choose is not too sticky.
- When selecting a lubricant make sure you choose a trusted brand.
Why Use a Lube With a Fleshlight
- It will help to enhance the pleasure you get from using this sex toy. It will make you feel like you are making love to the real thing.
- Without a lube you may have a painful experience.
- It can also help to prevent injuries because if it is dry it could leave tears on your penis or friction burns.
- Using a lubricant will help to increase the longevity of your Fleshlight because without lube it will wear out faster.
8 Best Lubes for Fleshlights:
This lube is made in the United States with the highest quality medical grade ingredients. This lube will give you a smooth silky feel that will enhance your fleshlight experience. It is natural, hypoallergenic, and gentle on sensitive skin. This lube is easy to clean off a fleshlight and your body. It is also fabric safe, which means it will not stain your bedding or clothing.
Pros: Non-sticky, paraben-free
One of the big pluses of this lube for Fleshlight is that it has been designed to mimic your natural body fluids. It helps to enhance the ease and comfort of those intimate moments. It also can be used with a condom. Astroglide Liquid is long lasting, extra slick, and petroleum free. And it’s easy to clean up. A little bit of this lube will go a long way.
Pros: Has a two-year expiration date
Cons: There is a chance it could stain delicate clothes, does contain some propylene glycol and glycerin
Shibari Premium Personal Lubricant
This lube for Fleshlights is made of the highest-grade materials and is hypoallergenic with no dyes or perfumes for ultimate comfort. It is designed for a smooth sensation and will leave your skin silky soft. It is non-staining and condom compatible.
Pros: Tested by the FDA and 510k certified
Cons: Does contain some glycerin
Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lube
Many people love this lube for Fleshlights because it comes in an easy-to-use pump bottle that makes it spill-proof. It is great for those with sensitive skin as it is free of glycerin, paraben, and petrochemicals. It is compatible with all materials and is non-staining. This lube can easily be washed away with warm water and mild soap. When using it, it will give you a slippery slick feeling that will help to reduce discomfort and friction. The formula is long-lasting and the bottle comes in various sizes from a convenient travel size that can fit into your purse to as much as a fifty-five-gallon drum (who knows what are you up to).
Pros: No glycerin, paraben, petrochemicals
LubeLife Water Based Personal Lubricant
This lube is silky smooth, non-tacky so it gives you a natural feeling when using it. It contains no silicone, oil, or wax so it’s good for those with sensitive skin. It is compatible with condoms and most sex toys materials. It is non-staining and is easy to clean by just washing it with warm or cool water. Just spray it on and it will last a long time.
Pros: Manufactured under the strict guidelines of the USFDA
Lulu Lube Natural Water-Based Lube
This lube is great for those with sensitive skin as it is glycerin- and paraben-free. This lube for Fleshlights is natural, smooth, and tasteless with no smell and suitable for all sex toys. It cleans up easily without leaving any stains behind. For easier use, it comes in a pump bottle with a pretty discreet label so if you leave it out no one will know what it is. It is made of organic ingredients.
Pros: Made in the US
Cons: It has not been evaluated for condom compatibility
ID Glide Natural Feel Water Based Lube
This lube is doctor-approved and can be re-activated with just a drop of saliva or water so a little lasts a long time. There is no need to add more lube. It is hypoallergenic so it is great for those with sensitive skin. It is compatible with condoms and latex and is also adult toys safe. It does not get sticky but has a natural feel. This lube is also easy to clean off.
Pros: It is FDA 510k approved
Gun Oil H2O Water Based Lube
This lube for Fleshlights contains four extracts. The extracts of Aloe Vera and Oat will help to minimize and repair irritation and the extracts of Ginseng and Guarana help to improve blood flow. It gives you a lighter, wetter feeling than silicone and delivers a super smooth glide. It is also long-lasting and unscented. It is paraben- and glycerin-free but fortified with special botanicals making it easier to clean up. With it being hypoallergenic it is safe for sensitive skin.
Pros: It is packaged and shipped in 100% plain package
Cons: This lube breaks down condoms fast and could stain silk material
Recent Sex Toys Reviews
- Evolved Wild Orchid Vibrator Review
I’ll be honest, I’ve never been a huge fan of the rabbit-style vibes. They’ve always …
- Jimmyjane’s Form 3 Vibrator Review
Over the years of reviewing sexytime toys for the Toy With Mes, I’ve come across …
- Stronic Zwei Pulsator Review
My first impression when I removed this toy for its box was wow! And then …
- Stronic Drei Pulsator Review – A True Sex Machine!
I had been waiting for this one to arrive in the mail for a couple …
- Je Joue SaSi Vibrator Review
I have to tell you Toy with Mes that I am a girl who likes …
- 12 Best Male Masturbators in 2018
A necessity for every man who wants to be able to pleasure himself in the …
- 5 Best Penis Extenders in 2018
One of the great inventions of penis enlargement, the penis extender is a true master …
- 4 Best Penis Pumps to Buy in 2018
The penis pump, you may have heard of it, then again you may not have …
- 12 Best Sex Dolls in 2018
A sex doll may seem like an exotic solution for satisfying your needs, however, it …
Recent From Blog
- Toy Care and Why It’s Important
I am a researcher at heart. Give me a topic and I will Google the […]
- Are Higher-priced Sex Toys Really Worth It?
From the limestone dildo of the ancient Egyptians to steam-powered vibrators of the Victorian era, […]
- Sexting: Not Just For Horny Teenagers
Sexting: verb; a portmanteau of sex and texting; the act of sending sexually explicit messages […]
- 5 Toys Every Woman Should Have
As much as we all like to claim that we do not masturbate, we do. […]