- can be used with any toys
I feel pampered just by hearing the word “silk.” We’ve all run our fingers across the smooth, soft, exotic fabric form of this rich gift from China. Now imagine that silken sensation being massaged across your body, ambling down to your erogenous zones where it will catapult your sexual experience through the roof. If you don’t know it yet, I am a lubricant advocate all the way. I find great comfort and pleasure quite literally in lube with my play, be it with a vibrator, dildo, or my partner’s built-in attribute. The name Liquid Silk itself made me want to bask in a dollop or two of this luxury lube.
Bodywise makes Liquid Silk, as well as Maximus lube, and adheres to the most rigid health and safety guidelines. Not to mention that the company randomly selects and analyzes a sample of its lube from each of its product runs. I was ready to discover if this exceptional quality lube of a lovely name could get down to serious business and slide me into orgasmic orbit.
The first feature I simply must mention about Liquid Silk is that although it’s the wonderfully versatile water-based variety that is compatible with all sex toys, it has proven to me through experience that it’s also delightfully non-tacky. This is far from your normal find in the world of water-based lubes. You usually have to stop progress to reapply this type of lube as it dries and wants to stick to things you don’t want stuck. Another nod to this lube: it conditions the skin, leaving it supple and toned, so it’s ideal for intimate massage as well as the foreplay you know you deserve on the way to extremely intense intercourse a la Liquid Silk.
Engineered to the point of amazing, this luxurious lube is touch sensitive and designed to reduce the risk of skin breakage. It’s also formulated to be bio-static, meaning it will stop the spread of bacteria, yeast infection or fungal spores. Bodywise satisfies any lube appetite by offering Liquid Silk in a variety of sizes: pump bottle, squeeze bottle, and individual sachets. You read it here: this lube is my personal favorite, and definitely scores the throne on my luxury lube shelf!
Ins and Outs
- Tastes bitter. Keep wipes handy for areas of the buffet you may want to sample.
- The name says it all. “Liquid Silk” is exactly how I would describe it.
- Non-tacky unusual and awesome for a water-based lube.
- Can use with any and all toys. Such liberation!
- Comes in varying sizes and dispensers.
- Squeeze bottle, pump bottle or single use.
- Formulated to be bio-static.
- Wonderful skin conditioner too!
Recent Sex Toys Reviews
- Evolved Wild Orchid Vibrator Review
I’ll be honest, I’ve never been a huge fan of the rabbit-style vibes. They’ve always …
- Jimmyjane’s Form 3 Vibrator Review
Over the years of reviewing sexytime toys for the Toy With Mes, I’ve come across …
- Stronic Zwei Pulsator Review
My first impression when I removed this toy for its box was wow! And then …
- Stronic Drei Pulsator Review – A True Sex Machine!
I had been waiting for this one to arrive in the mail for a couple …
- Je Joue SaSi Vibrator Review
I have to tell you Toy with Mes that I am a girl who likes …
- 12 Best Flavored Lubes in 2019
Lubes come in all shapes and sizes. If you’re really looking to switch things up, …
- 11 Best Pussy Pumps in 2019
Even though the pussy pump may not be one of the most well-known sex toys, …
- 12 Best Anal Vibrators in 2019
When it comes to anal sex toys there’s nothing better than an anal vibrator to …
- 11 Best Lubes for Masturbation in 2019
It’s always a good idea to lube up before masturbating, but how do you find …
Recent From Blog
- Toy Care and Why It’s Important
I am a researcher at heart. Give me a topic and I will Google the […]
- Are Higher-priced Sex Toys Really Worth It?
From the limestone dildo of the ancient Egyptians to steam-powered vibrators of the Victorian era, […]
- Sexting: Not Just For Horny Teenagers
Sexting: verb; a portmanteau of sex and texting; the act of sending sexually explicit messages […]
- 5 Toys Every Woman Should Have
As much as we all like to claim that we do not masturbate, we do. […]